Teeth whitening treatment in London
When it comes to teeth whitening in London, Chatfield Braces is one of the most assured destinations. As a renowned dental clinic, we offer several treatment alternatives to give you up to 16 shades of whiter teeth.
Highly trained and experienced dentists in our team remove teeth stains and discolouration leveraging the latest dental technology as well as the top teeth whitening products. At the same time, they also guide maintaining sound oral hygiene. As a top-notch destination for teeth whitening treatment in London, our goal is to provide patients with professional teeth whitening services that show great results.
At our London teeth whitening centre we follow a unique treatment plan for every patient depending on a patient’s individual needs and expectations, specific lifestyle, and budget.
Why do the teeth become yellow?
Few common reasons that are responsible for stains on the teeth include:
- The natural aging process
- Usual tobacco consumption
- Poor oral health and hygiene
- Excessive intake of alcohol
- Old dental fillings
In addition to the factors mentioned above, certain medications are also responsible for teeth stains. These include antibiotics and excessive fluoride exposure also makes the teeth acquire a pale yellowish stain. Moreover, in many cases genes inherited from patients are found responsible to make the teeth appear dull and unsightly.
Teeth whitening benefits
As one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments, teeth whitening offers certain benefits including but not limited to:
- Restoring your dazzling smile
- Boosting your overall oral health and hygiene
- To remove stain marks and discolouration from the teeth surface
- Help you create a great initial impression among your peers, colleagues, and acquaintances
- To boost your self confidence and help you feel good
How long will teeth whitening treatment last?
According to our experts at Chatfield Braces the effect of the treatment can easily last several years although that varies from individual to individual. If you care for your whitened teeth and check your lifestyle, there is no reason why the result will not last over the years, say our experts on teeth whitening in London. You should cut down on smoking and any other form of tobacco consumption along with limit your tea, coffee, and red wine. By the way, it is important consulting with our specialist before getting the treatment to get a clear insight into the right ways to maintain the results of teeth whitening treatment longer.
Teeth whitening options at our practice
At Chatfield Braces, we have highly trained and skilled professionals to offer a full range of teeth whitening treatment options. The options include the following:
- Enlighten teeth whitening – this treatment alternative enables you to achieve the lightest possible shade of your teeth in a safe and healthy way. Our home bleaching kit is a two-week bleaching treatment.
- Home teeth whitening – it is possible to whiten your teeth within the comfort of your home. The procedure involves customised trays and advanced bleaching gels. By choosing our home teeth whitening treatment in London a significant number of people have their whiter smile restored the way they wanted.
- In-office teeth whitening – this alternative is exclusively popular because of the comfort, safety, and superb result it offers.
- Laser teeth whitening – if the truth is to be told laser teeth whitening is steadily gaining popularity. It allows you have whiter teeth in a very short period.
In-office teeth whitening treatment in easy steps
At Chatfield Braces, our teeth whitening professionals follow the steps mentioned below for In-office teeth whitening treatment:
- Step #1 – the exact shade of your natural teeth is sorted out before the treatment
- Step #2 – As a preparatory step for the treatment, your teeth are properly cleaned
- Step #3 – the teeth are isolated
- Step #4 – the whitener or bleaching agent is applied
- Step #5 – the whitener is activated although this step is optional
- Step #6 – the whitening agent is allowed sufficient time to perform its action
- Step #7 – the bleaching session is wrapped up
- Step #8 – our dentist ensures the shade of your teeth post bleaching
- Step #9 – fluoride treatment is done although this step is optional
Teeth whitening treatment aftercare
Once the treatment is over the teeth are obviously whiter and brighter. The following tips must be followed after the treatment to restore your teeth to the best possible stage:
- Use fluoride toothpaste to brush the teeth twice daily.
- Floss every day before going to bed at night to bring out the food debris stuck between the teeth.
- Limit your beverages like coffee, tea, red wine, and fizzy drinks.
- Avoid eating too much cherry, raspberries, dark chocolate, blueberries, blackberries, soy sauce dark stews, popsicles, spaghetti sauce, and blueberry muffins.
- Stop sipping on too hot or too cold liquids; have any drink at a moderate/room temperature.
- Give up smoking as well as any other form of tobacco consumption.
Why choose us for teeth whitening treatment in London?
- At Chatfield Braces, we offer a wide range of teeth whitening options at an easily affordable price.
- As a patient-centric practice, we are happy to answer all your queries first and satisfy you before carrying out the treatment.
- Our dentist will draw a unique treatment plan based on your expectations, lifestyle, teeth condition, and budget while keeping you fully aware of it right from the start.
- We categorically use high-quality products and items for all the teeth whitening treatments we offer.
- At Chatfield Braces, you can be rest assured your teeth will be whitened using the latest techniques.
- We are committed to providing patients with stunning results.
- As a completely patient-centric practice, we offer a same-day appointment facility for teeth whitening patients.
Teeth whitening cost at our London clinic
In contrast to our competitors, at Chatfield Braces, we quote a reasonable teeth whitening cost in London. The treatment depends on what plan you decide to go with. We also offer lucrative offers and bargains on the treatment from time to time. Please feel free to contact us to know the exclusive offer of the month.
Teeth whitening Q&A
- Who is a suitable candidate for teeth whitening?
In general teeth, whitening treatments are suitable for all. However pregnant women or those who are still breastfeeding should not undergo the procedure. It is also not to be provided to children either. In the first appointment, our teeth whitening expert in London first looks at your overall mouth health to ensure you do not have any underlying issue that may have an adverse effect. Then we will suggest the best possible treatment option to you.
- Will my teeth be damaged by teeth whitening treatment?
At Chatfield Braces, every teeth whitening treatment is carried out by an experienced dentist. Therefore you can rest assured that you are in absolutely safe hands. First, we will ensure you are absolutely safe to undergo the treatment, and only then we will carry out the procedure on you. Even the home whitening treatment that we offer, if be followed to the instructions is completely safe. As per provisions of law, you should know, both dental hygienists and dental therapists too can carry out the treatment under the prescription of a qualified dentist.
- Will the enamel of my teeth be damaged by teeth whitening?
Extensive research confirms commercially manufactured teeth whitening products with as high a peroxide content as 10% have no detrimental effect on the tooth enamel. So as such there is nothing to worry about.
- Is the procedure of teeth whitening painful?
According to our London teeth whitening experts teeth whitening is nothing painful although some patients report little sensitivity. This is normal and it automatically gets resolved in a few days. Even the gum tissues are a little tender post-treatment but that too wears away on its own. These days various desensitising agents have been included in the treatment. Our dentists will also recommend you using specially formulated toothpaste to minimise sensitivity both before and after the procedure. However, if you have sensitive teeth then you should consult our dentist in advance.
- How long will be the result of my teeth whitening last?
This depends on the overall lifestyle and food habits you choose after the treatment. Lessen the intake of tea, coffee, red wine, and carbonated drinks. Maintain sound oral hygiene and visit your hygienist at regular intervals to get the mouth professionally cleaned. Given these factors, there is no reason for your teeth whitening result to last for a long time.
- What are the adverse effects of teeth whitening?
The possible adversities have already been touched up above. The procedure may leave your teeth and the gums a little sensitive and tender respectively. This occurs due to the effect of the chemicals that are used as whitening agents. Though the problems get sorted out on their own in a few days, people with already sensitive teeth may have a problem coping with them. Other than that teeth whitening treatment is overall safe and risk-free provided if supervised by a qualified dentist.